Move into a Shining House with our One Off Cleaning South Kensington
When the time comes to have your home or part of it deep cleaned, call us on 020 3746 7995. We have been specialising in delivering quality one off cleaning services to clients in South Kensington for a long time. Our teams have helped return the pristine condition of rooms and houses after renovations. We have also polished quite a few properties for their new owners or tenants, and have performed not one or two spring cleans. Judging by the many positive reviews we have received, you can fully trust us and our abilities to make your home shine.
Benefits South Kensington Customers Enjoy with our Spring Cleaning
In case you are wondering if this is the service you need to book, let us tell you what situations is our spring cleaning in South Kensington suitable for. Remember the last time you had the house repainted and the mess the painters left behind? Instead of trying to clean up after them, you should’ve called us! Or the time you moved to a new home and spent the first week cleaning it? Again, should’ve called us! What about the yearly spring clean? Yes, call us again.
Along deep cleaned home, with our one off cleaners in South Kensington you can also look forward to:
- Prices that will not get heavy on your wallet
- Choice of booking options, that includes weekdays, weekends and bank holidays, at the same price
- Special discounts when you throw in a carpet clean into the spring cleaning
- Hourly based service – we stay and clean for the whole time you have booked
- Cutting edge tools and detergents protective of your health
What Do our One Off Cleaners South Kensington Do?
Having your South Kensington home treated by trained and experienced spring cleaners brings along many perks, like we already stated. Adding our comprehensive cleaning package to the mix guarantees you will be more than happy with the service we provide, and might even consider hiring us on a regular basis. Our one off clean includes:
- Hoovering carpets
- Mopping floors
- Dusting surfaces and woodwork in the hallway and along stairs
- Wiping skirting boards and kitchen appliances – oven, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer
- Cleaning windows, frames and sills, doors, light switches and around them, drawers, cabinets, wardrobes
- Removing cobwebs
- Cleaning sanitary wares – tiles, toilet, bath-tub, shower, taps, sink, removing lime-scale, polishing mirrors and glasses
- Cleaning kitchen sink, taps, removing lime-scale
- Ironing, making beds and doing dishes, on request